Custom designs require individual care and attention.
After production, products are assembled in-house and 100% tested to ensure quality and performance. Our custom designed assembly work cells allow for quick change over and customization to assemble a variety of valve systems. Our comprehensive testing throughout the assembly process combined with data logging and end-of-line inspections ensures only the highest level of quality products leave our facility.
Assembly process includes:
- Custom work cells and fixturing for efficient assembly
- Assembly print instructions for consistency and accuracy
- Serialized assemblies
- Automated torquing system for consistency and accuracy
- End-of-Line quality inspections
- Comprehensive testing at each assembly for function, flow and pressure
- Custom fixturing for efficient test times, repeatability and quality
- Written test instructions for consistency and accuracy
- Digital logging and archival of test data for each component provide maximum traceability