Price: *Product only available via Quote Request
Variable Displacement Piston Pump
Request a Quote
To receive more information or request a quote, select the button below and complete our form.
TXV Series pumps are ultra compact, lightweight, high performance pumps designed specifically for mobile applications where weight and size are critical. The TXV series of pumps solve the problem of fitting high performance variable volume piston pumps in confined spaces. At only 57 lbs, flow to 55 gpm, and pressure to 5800 psi, makes these pumps ideal for successful applications in many hydraulic systems.
* Representative Image
- Extremely compact design fits PTO's on most truck transmissions including Allison Automatic MD-HD Series.
- Continuous pressures to 4800 PSI matches perfectly with high performance truck cranes and winches
- Low Noise
- 11 Piston design reduces flow ripples for smoother performance
- High response compensator offers immediate pump response with input signal
- Dual seal with external vent standard can be applied on both “wet and dry spline” style PTO's
- 7 Pump controllers available to adapt to the most demanding applications
- Application flexibility with a wide variety of options for mounting, shafts, porting, and enddisplacements.
- Displacements – 2.44 to 7.32 cu. in.
- Continuous Pressure – 4800 psi
- Maximum Intermittent Pressure – 5800 psi
- Temperature Range – 32° - 176° F
- Filtration Requirements – ISO 4406 18/13
- Seals - Buna-N
- Mounting Sensitivity - None
- Weight (LS Controller) - 57 lbs